Friday, February 28, 2014

A Bride Gets Her Quilt

It has been a crazy, busy week, and I have not blogged in ages! How can I keep up??

Well, I will just share a couple of pictures from the bridal shower we went to last Saturday for my DD Erin. We had a lovely afternoon, and Erin got many wonderful gifts. Of course, I mentioned in an earlier post that I was planning to give her the Kaffe Fassett Broken Dishes quilt. She was, I think, thrilled to receive it!

Isn't this a great picture? My sister took it and I just can't get over how nice Erin and her red pants look standing in front of the quilt! I am so happy that she wanted this quilt. It's nice when a quilt goes to a home where it's truly wanted.

The Frienzies, several of whom were in attendance, decided to give Erin the quilt top of the blue KF quilt that she requested. She is quite thrilled with it, too, and will be given the finished quilt in May nearer the wedding date.

I will be sure to provide a full picture of it in May.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. The quilt looks great and your daughter is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and stunning daughter! She looks very proud of her quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!