Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

UFOs from January

When we met at JoAnn's on Friday, we had quite a number of finishes to show off. We have completed our first month of the UFO Challenge. Also there are additional projects interspersed here. I think you will enjoy the pretties, so sit back and enjoy. (I'm having trouble with what seems to be slow internet service, so I am just posting the pictures, which is what you are most interested in, anyway, right?)

From JoAnn we have these:


From Terry:


From Sheryll:





I have already shown you my Pink Lemonade, which was my January finish.

It is going to be a productive year!
Happy Quilting, Friends!
 


2 comments:

QuiltSue said...

It's going to be a very productive year from the look of it and there'll be some lovely quilts as a result of your challenge.

sewyouquilt2 said...

they all look great. I especially like the last one. interesting pattern