Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Caught Up - Tell it to the Stars QAL

Back in January when I decided to join in on 2 quilt alongs, I had every intention of staying caught up. Maybe that's the way it always is. One just cannot foresee what curve balls life will toss your way and interfere with completing such projects. I had some extra stuff going on there in the spring, and it's taken me until mid-July to get the Tell it To the Stars Quilt Along all caught up.

The 6 setting blocks are what I finished up yesterday. I have them laid out on the guest bed with a few of the January through June blocks.

 

I've stepped back here for this shot to show you all the remaining blocks - it seems to me that there will have to be more setting blocks. I just can't see any other way of laying this quilt out. At the top there, you can see 6 blocks without setting squares, so it seems like a logical assumption.

I am continuing the work on Eventide. I'm making Ohio Stars - lots of them. Most are turning out well, although I've had to resew a couple because of sloppy intersections. Stay tuned for some upcoming pictures of the progress.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful quilt! love the pattern and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely Jayne. I think I really need to make a blue and white quilt now.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!