Thursday, January 15, 2015

First New Project of 2015

A few days ago I mentioned how I'd been slogging into the new year's projects, making very little progress in accomplishing anything. Well, after spending a day in the sewing room with Sharon, I can finally show you a near-finish.


This is a table runner made from a Charm Pack; the fabric is an old line called Pashmina from Moda. The directions called for a more pronounced pattern to show, but I just grabbed the pieces and sewed them together. I am quite satisfied with the look. Since this picture was taken, I have sandwiched it and have it in the queue to machine quilt.

It was fun to get my hands on a new project, after spending so much time on UFOs here in the last month or so.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely and the design would translate well into a larger"strippy" quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great and would definitely look good in a full size quilt as Jayne suggested.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!