Monday, March 16, 2015

March UFO Progress

After finishing Snowbird Stars late last week, I was unsure about where to focus my attention next. When one has as many options as I have (i.e., way too many projects), I often resort to my best avoidance technique - procrastination.





However, this is one time when I didn't succumb! I considered all the option  - the most likely ones - and went straight to work on those 25 Farmer's Wife Quilt blocks that I need to have done by the end of the month.

When cutting, I tend to cut several at a time, store the pieces in sealable snack bags. Then whether I sew them now or later, they are ready to go, regardless.


I decided to go ahead and sew some of these - no sense waiting around. The procrastination bug might catch up to me! So, here is what I have to show for my Sunday.

I just love Postage Stamp in photo 1. The 1.5" 'stamps' finish to 1" and I pinned every single one of those intersections to keep them straight and matched. Number 2 is called Wrench; number 3 is Practical Orchard; and number 4 is Seasons.

Current totals: 25 to do this month minus Hovering Birds in the last post and these 4 = 20 left to do. That is a strong start to this goal. Hope the momentum stays with me.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!