Monday, July 13, 2015

A Finished UFO!

Rare. That is what I'm about to announce. A rare finish. Yes, it took me all of about an hour to finish this little table topper. So easy. I'd done all the complicated stuff about 15 years ago.

This little gem measures out at 15" square. I placed it on my UFO Challenge list for 2015. It was supposed to be finished in June. So I'm 12 days late, technically.

Yesterday, I made the sandwich, machine quilted and bound it. DONE. It is a Thimbleberries pattern made with a mish-mash of fabrics from my stash.

My list from this post continues to be whittled down. I can now mark off #5.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Your finish is beautiful! Oh, don't I know how easy it is to let things sit by for years! :-) I think we all do. This is gorgeous, and I know you are proud of how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!