Thursday, July 2, 2015

Show And Tell

About a month ago I took some pictures when we Frankfort girls met at Terry's house. I never did get around to sharing those pictures, and since I have neglected to take pictures of my ongoing progress on the work shirt quilts, I think this would be a good time to take care of old business.

If ever two pictures could illustrate how varied our interests are, then these two do just that. One quilt is bright and crisp; the other muted and warm. Opposite ends of the spectrum, in my opinion. And on any given day, these quilts could come from any one of us. Well, almost.

Jan sure gets a lot done, and this finish shows her versatility. I love her color combinations using nothing but solid prints. Just lovely.

Sheryll always does such beautiful work with color selection and applique. I believe this was a finish for our UFO Challenge. I love the way that cheddar just gives that wonderful pop of color.

Short and sweet today, Peeps. I hope your day is productive!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!