Monday, April 18, 2016

King-Size Commission

A few posts back, I wrote about the possibility of having several quilts commissioned to do. One has been confirmed and the fabric purchased. It will be a king-size quilt for a young married couple, and will have a modern feel to it. Elisa has requested black, gray, tan and beige for her color scheme, as this matches her existing decor.

Here we have the fabrics which will go into the quilt. I had a blast selecting them, and Elisa was in agreement with all of these. (I bought one additional fabric which we have rejected.) That's pretty good odds, and if we are on the same page this early in the game, I think I can create something for her that she will love.

Would you like a closer view?? I expect I will begin this quilt as soon as spring semester ends at the end of the month.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!